From Neale about this site...

Why we're here and what we're doing.
Neale

From Neale about this site...

Postby Neale » August 12th, 2010, 9:31 am

Many people find it impossible to live in anything but peacefulness and joy when they truly understand the life process, and their role in it. What is the purpose of all that is happening? What is the purpose of our own lives, and the things that have occurred in them? What is our purpose in life? Why are we here, and what are we really "up to?"

Would knowing the answers to these questions really impact our lives?

Well, it certainly impacted mine. And all I have wanted to do since I received those answers in my conversations with God has been to share them with as many people as possible before I die. Of course, they are all in the books. The nine books in the CwG series contain them all. But sometimes it is good to just sit down together and talk about them more specifically, as they might or could be applied in our own particular life in our own specific situation.

That's why I created this website. The purpose of the site is to give all of us a place, a forum, within which to express our ideas about THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS, and what that is for each of us. The commentaries found here may be included in the book by the same name that I am currently writing, as I am wondering what other people think about this. If you do not wish to have your entry here used in the book, please say so. Otherwise, you may wind up being a published author. (Well, almost.... ;o)

If you are facing a challenge right now in your life and would like to discuss that, there are several resources for you. You may wish to post an entry at http://www.changingchange.net. A team of Spiritual Helpers deeply backgrounded in the CwG material waits for you there, and will be happy to respond to you. If you have a specific question for me, you may post it in the Ask Neale section of the Messenger's Circle at http://www.nealedonaldwalsch.com. This is a membership circle that requires a small weekly fee to join. You may also enter into dialogue with other CwG readers there in the Readers' Forum. As well, you may obtain input there in the Life Support section.

This website here is for dialogue on a specific topic: The only thing that matters. I'd love to know what you think about that. Blessings to you all.

Neale.

Return to “The Mission of this Site”