what matters to many

Dialogue with Neale about The Only Thing That Matters
Moreconnections

what matters to many

Postby Moreconnections » June 10th, 2011, 1:05 am

Hello Joe,

There must be some sort of spam network that either automatically posts things or recommends this site to post on. How to do anything about this I have no idea. Then again, these sorts of things matter to many people. Actually most people have lives that are externally centered so it is on surprise.

I see Oprah chose not to have Neale on or as far as I know any other type of guest that would offer similar things. Have a feeling Oprah will do something in another forum/venue in the future.

Peace with Love,
Michael

Joe

Re: what matters to many

Postby Joe » June 10th, 2011, 2:43 am

Thanks, Michael.

Yes, we're still using the old set-up here, which isn't that well-protected against the spammers! BUT, Neale has almost finished the book now, and this site will get a HUGE makeover in the days to come, and all that will change. There's SO much going on in the world of CwG now, you wouldn't BELIEVE what's in store! That said, I don't want to create any expectations, as, 'All attachment is suffering', after all!

Oprah DID have Tom Shadyac (the writer/director of 'I Am') on one of her last shows, which I think had a BIG impact on many, many people. I guess she's more free to pick and choose now with her own network, so I'm sure we'll see Neale on her new show, some time in the future.

In the mean time, how's everything with you, Michael?..

Thanks for staying in touch!

Joe
: )

Moreconnections

Postby Moreconnections » June 18th, 2011, 3:47 am

Hi Joe,

Trust me I don't do a lot of expectations. Are they not about future possibilities instead of the Now? Since we are primarily experiencing the relative through dualistic means, the past and future are vital parts of who we know ourselves to be, so living life based on expectations is of course the norm.

Well this site will have to have a makeover if it is to be representative of Neales energies and that of many others.

I'm well familiar with what was attributed to the Buddha about attachments. Personally, that phrase feels like something a student/follower came up with. All spiritual icons from the past/present have had many things assigned to them. Aren't we humans story tellers? As you know Jesus taught by parables. I'm sure so did other's like the Buddha.

Getting more in touch with who and what we really are, as part of that process, is recognizing the stories we tell ourselves about ourselves. That it is quite true as Neale suggested, we are all making it up as we go.....

Look forward to whatever develops and I want to thank you for your efforts.

Peace with Love,

Michael

Joe

Postby Joe » June 19th, 2011, 6:40 am

Thanks for staying in touch here, Michael.

Yes, there are big things on the table, including a makeover for this site as part of the amalgamation of ALL of Neale's sites, 6 or 7 new books - and CwG TV!!!

In fact, CwG TV is coming VERY soon - in about 6 hours, actually!!
The 1st EVER broadcast starts at 1pm (Pacific), and you can watch it live, and ask Neale any question, here:

http://www.nealedonaldwalsch.com/index. ... p=Premiere

Oh, and it's FREE!!!
Will you be there?..

With Love,
Joe
: )

Return to “What Matters Most to You”