returning from the ashes

Dialogue with Neale about The Only Thing That Matters
Moreconnections

returning from the ashes

Postby Moreconnections » February 26th, 2011, 6:55 am

Hi Joe,

This morning I had to eat my words as I just sent Neale an email talking about this site and how it had been over run with those trying to sell something. Then I looked more closely at the site and find you have cleaned it up. Good Job!

In my first email to Neale I got after him about starting something up and then seemingly forgetting about it. As I'm sure you could see it languished for months in a type of limbo.

Neale and I go way back. In December of 97 I began the God's Pen Pal program with his support. At the time I felt it had incredible potential however Neale and I had some differences of opinions so I left it after around 2 years. But that was then and Now is Now. I've always supported Neales Intention and direction. Sometimes though, as happens all too frequently personalities get in the way, so the common mutual Intent does not fully manifest.

I have a small spiritual list originally based on CWG I started around 10 years ago and today I sent out to those on my list your post about having Neale on Oprah. Getting Neales message out Now I know would be very helpful in these increasingly changing times.

Below is what I submitted to Oprah.

Namaste,
Michael

I read that you had done an interview with Neale Walsch in 2003 but it was not felt to be appropriate at the time. So is Now the right time? I know you enjoyed his first book and I'm sure you are aware of how it touched millions since its printing.

With all the changes currently going on in the world, in this last year of your show, perhaps the time is ripe to have guests on that see beyond the appearances of strife, confusion and uncertainty. You have already helped millions wake up more to themselves but now may be the time to expose them to additional alternatives to how they view themselves, others and the world as a whole.

You did a wonderful service to humanity with your exposure of Eckhart Tolle. Eckhart and Neale along with many others are promoting and teaching essentially the same thing. I'm sure you can feel the depth of hunger in our race for a new way of viewing everything. The old belief paradigms no longer work. Your legacy of aiding humanity is already established. As a final gesture I would encourage you to go past any boundaries and have what amounts to an exposure campaign.

Thanks and Know that you are Loved,

Namaste,

Michael Schrage

Joe

Re: returning from the ashes

Postby Joe » February 26th, 2011, 8:41 am

Thanks for adding your energy and those heart-warming words to the momentum, Michael! - Those are my sentiments exactly!

Now this site is more secure, I'm looking forward to having some transformational dialogues with you!
With Love, and Gratitude for all you're Being and Doing in the world,
Joe
: )

Moreconnections

Postby Moreconnections » February 26th, 2011, 9:13 am

Hi Joe,

The only time that exists is NOW. One of my favorite activities is to help another rely less on their use of the past/future paradigm. Those who took over this site with their emphasis on selling things are examples of this.

Your energy tells me Neale selected a very good moderator. If you need any help at some point please feel very free to ask.

What currently is manifesting in the world is not unexpected. As a race we are in the process of consciously birthing ourselves. I see and feel the growth of consciousness literally exploding every where. Time to hang onto your hats fellow travelers......

Peace with Love,

Michael

Joe

Postby Joe » February 26th, 2011, 3:03 pm

I'm with you, Michael! - This is the most exciting time to be alive. We're in the Crysalis, consciously controlling our own metamorphosis! All that can't be carried forward is melting away, and the new story of Humanity is about to emerge! What a time to be here on Earth! : )

Return to “What Matters Most to You”