Love and Happiness

Dialogue with Neale about The Only Thing That Matters
mindchild

Re: Love and Happiness

Postby mindchild » September 15th, 2010, 4:10 pm

Angel Dance,
I have begun to tape up the core concepts Neale goes over in his books, in various places ie. refrigerator, at my desk, in my car. I find it does help me. just a suggestion.

Regards,
Lisa

servaas

Postby servaas » September 17th, 2010, 2:23 am

Hi Angel-Dance, others,

I am starting to think that this is something a lot of people struggle with. I have only read the CWG books (I am still reading the third). I found that I am able to apply the things I learned almost immediately. I am pretty busy sometimes with my business, but every other second is spent thinking, reconnecting and more. As my best friend, who brought me on the path of CWG said to me when I first started reading: "I find that I cannot think of anything else anymore in my free time, I love it". I have the same experience.
The thing that is most difficult is to give up judging people. We automatically have an opinion about others, and more and more, I am working to not have that opinion, but experience every person I meet, listen to them and keep myself from forming an opinion. I try to apply this every day: Others are just different.
The thing I stumble upon is the level of negativity that comes from a lot of people. Same as with newspapers and tv, I try and steer clear of people that are talking a lot of negativity. Sometimes that's difficult, and sometimes another person is interested in my view on things. This is where I try and make them realize all their negativity, so they can try and change.

The fact that I have been able to apply a lot of things in my life immediately has also brought a lot of changes, all positive. It has made me look at things from a different perspective, and concentrate on what is important, and what is not. What it has brought me is pure joy, relief and excitement.

Let me know if you'd like to talk to me, exchange more ideas, I am open to anyone and anything. This change that is happening in the world right now, I am ready for it. I can't wait, actually.

Have a wonderful day,

Servaas

Angel-Dance

Postby Angel-Dance » September 17th, 2010, 3:16 am

Angel Dance,
I have begun to tape up the core concepts Neale goes over in his books, in various places ie. refrigerator, at my desk, in my car. I find it does help me. just a suggestion.

Regards,
Lisa

It's a great suggestion Lisa, thank you. It got me thinking as I was walking around the supermarket this morning, that Neale could do with producing some sort of playing cards with the core concepts on to buy from his shop. But for now I am going to type some out and laminate them.

A-D x

Angel-Dance

Postby Angel-Dance » September 17th, 2010, 3:58 am

Thanks Servaas,

I would love to chat about the ideas here. Unfortunately I have to go to work now but I will try and get back soon.

Have a great day.

A-D x

Angel-Dance

Postby Angel-Dance » September 17th, 2010, 11:46 pm

Hi Servaas

I am starting to think that this is something a lot of people struggle with.

Life is a whole lot easier if your memory is good, that's a fact.

I have only read the CWG books (I am still reading the third). I found that I am able to apply the things I learned almost immediately. I am pretty busy sometimes with my business, but every other second is spent thinking, reconnecting and more. As my best friend, who brought me on the path of CWG said to me when I first started reading: "I find that I cannot think of anything else anymore in my free time, I love it". I have the same experience.

I am up to speed with all of Neale's books, I read every day and I have been trying to live his message in my life since I read the CWG1 all those years ago. It just blew me a way and has helped me so much in my life.

The thing that is most difficult is to give up judging people. We automatically have an opinion about others, and more and more, I am working to not have that opinion, but experience every person I meet, listen to them and keep myself from forming an opinion. I try to apply this every day: Others are just different.

Yes I agree, it can be a struggle. WECCE say's it's because you are coming from a Distorted Reality in the Data bank of your Brain. Now that I am aware of this I ask myself the facts, What do I know about them really and what are the missing pieces? A bit like a jigsaw puzzle. Then I remind myself that I am experincing God, just like me. As long as I can remember to do this, I can sort my perception out and it makes life easier for me.

The thing I stumble upon is the level of negativity that comes from a lot of people. Same as with newspapers and tv, I try and steer clear of people that are talking a lot of negativity. Sometimes that's difficult, and sometimes another person is interested in my view on things. This is where I try and make them realize all their negativity, so they can try and change.

Yes, it is a habit some people get into I think? But I think it's all way's for a reason because it wakes you up! I try and ask myself why have I attracted this in to my life?
When I was on holiday recently I met a lady who was very negative and while I was talking to her I was wishing that she would go a way, as she was spoiling my evening. She stuck to me like glue and I ended up sitting with her all evening.
I eventually realised she had bought me a gift and she told me some important things about people I knew. I was astonished when I found out that we lived in the same place and knew the same people. Amazing as we were 100's of miles from home.

The fact that I have been able to apply a lot of things in my life immediately has also brought a lot of changes, all positive. It has made me look at things from a different perspective, and concentrate on what is important, and what is not. What it has brought me is pure joy, relief and excitement.

Yes I love the positive feeling I get too. I just wish I could get other people in my life to read and understand what i feel. But that is my work in progress. LOLL!

Got to go to work now, have a great week end.

A-D x

Return to “What Matters Most to You”