steps closer to knowing and feeling

Dialogue with Neale about The Only Thing That Matters
phild

steps closer to knowing and feeling

Postby phild » February 26th, 2011, 3:25 pm

Hello, i'm new on this blog. I intend to come sometime as i try to not become an internet adict and keep balance...

My interest in life is still to make steps closer to knowing more about absolute realm, about the source of everything. This knowing is not about a mind work or research, but about feeling it; although this feeling doesn't exclude a mind process within. When one's consciousness get over the mind and is in touch with, can the mind be a friend and serve the soul purpose.

I often experience simples moments of grace when suddenly everything is quiet in me and a "wave" of high and peacefull energy invades everything and take care. these moments are what really matters: feeling these fullfilled moments.

But otherwise, it doesn't really matter, because what we can feel so and then is what i am and what we all are, even if one doesn't experience it... paradoxal, isn't it?

Nevertheless, this question "what really matter" is an essential one. It allow to define what experience will be, but just don't worry about it.

:D hugs!

Joe

Re: steps closer to knowing and feeling

Postby Joe » February 27th, 2011, 5:24 pm

I can relate to what you're experiencing, Phild! And I agree that these moments matter - to me, more than anything! - It's in these moments that I re-connect with my true BEING - and expressing & experiencing that in the world is Joy itself. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and experiences on this!

Joe
: )

(Site Moderator)

Return to “What Matters Most to You”