Sickness after voicing purpose.

Dialogue with Neale about The Only Thing That Matters
lakeeriemom

Sickness after voicing purpose.

Postby lakeeriemom » March 7th, 2011, 12:17 pm

After 40 years, I finally announced my life purpose to myself, to God, to the Universe and within 1 week I fekk ill. I knew that once I decided to to live life with this purpose that things may temporarily get worse before getting better and I should recognize it as a blessing.

I keep telling myself that this new found illness which is going on 3 weeks now is actually my highest self experience who I really am. But I have also had momentary lapses of fear of the unknown.

Has anyone else fallen ill after "finding" their purpose? Is this "normal"

Any words would be helpfull.

Thank you for your time.

Amy

Moreconnections

Re: Sickness after voicing purpose.

Postby Moreconnections » March 14th, 2011, 8:06 am

Hi Amy,

In my understandings one does not make a declaritive statement as you have without a reponse. If you announce something to yourself/the Universe as being true CWG does suggest everything unlike it may show up.
All humans are creative beings and so when we make any statement about anything it becomes to whatever extent our reality. Since there are quite literally Infinite aspects or possible realities choosing one or more can invite into our experience that which appears to be its opposite. The energies of dualism are involved.

I'm not sure if I have ever felt that I've come to know a specific life purpose other than to experience the Waking process. I have learned/Remembered over my life that any and all statements, judgments and/or attachments I might make I do so very lightly. I think of those things to be like a feather in the palm of my hand. Even a slight breeze can carry it away.

Peace with Love,

Michael

lakeeriemom

Re: Sickness after voicing purpose.

Postby lakeeriemom » March 14th, 2011, 9:57 am

I would like to thank everyone for their words and wisdom. I am accepting this life choice with love.

Doctors have prescribed drugs and everyone has their opinion of what my illness could be. I have decided that I am not going to be overcome about what it could be but rather decide that I choose to overcome it. It is a signal that I need to care for myself better and then move on.

I need to walk my talk is all I can really say. I tell my husband and my children that "you are what you think you are" and now I have to accept that.

So, my thinking is this....if I can manifest an illness that drags me to the brink of darkness then I can also manifest anything else in my life and I can change this situation. It is as if being sick is somehow easier then manifesting wealth, health and happiness.

I must say that it has been a change for me to accept myself with love. While going through a brain scan Friday night... all I thought was, "trust God" and "love and light". And.. to the Doctors surprise, no sign of any brain injury. :)

Again, I thank you all for the love and support ... at the most perfect time. ...

Return to “What Matters Most to You”