What Mattered Most To Me Changed When I Changed Everything

Dialogue with Neale about The Only Thing That Matters
Moreconnections

Re: What Mattered Most To Me Changed When I Changed Everythi

Postby Moreconnections » March 30th, 2011, 4:58 am

Hello,

Thanks for your impassioned peek at your life process. One thing that came through to me was your identification with the medications you've been on. Perhaps this is contrary to your understandings but medications are similar to being predisposed to certain feelings and actions due to biological factors such as a persons genes..

"My compassionate mission was to strive to assuage this suffering. I was a true believer in my mission. My life had a purpose. My life had meaning. The mission I set for myself was The Only Thing That Mattered."

When a person determines a mission in life they have assigned importance to that mission which is simply an attachment. This attachment is one that includes such things as a personal identity which is often contingent on expected outcomes. It also can be about emotional and mental balance. In other words a lot can hang on this personal mission to determine who the person is.

Any mood altering drug deals with the person's mental biological make-up. This is not who and what you are. Your souls vibration has not been altered. It is your belief that it has that tells you this. It's pure fiction that your relative consciousness made up.

Apparently, based on your history, who you know yourself to be is at times very much influenced by whatever medication you are on. Not to sound harsh or judgmental but you have let your relative consciousness and ego be your guides in life. This would point to living a primarily externally focused life. Such a life would find physical and emotional suffering to be important.

As CWG suggests, seek to Know the Perfection within all things. There is Perfection in someone's suffering. CWG also suggests that one can not know what another's soul agenda is. So my friend I would step back a little and go to your Observer Self to see what your egoic (mind/ego) consciousness has been creating and why.

When a person makes anything really matter they, at least in part, define themselves by it. Such definitions are subject to the winds of cause and effect. Not acting on this can bring about the feelings and thoughts associated with a depressed sense of self.

For myself I employ the idea of attached/detachment. This means I experience whatever I do but at the same time who and what I am is not altered by it. My moods do not swing widely to one side or the other. I am complete and whole no matter what I do or do not do.

Turning your head around and looking more deeply than ever within could be a major help in your process.

Peace with Love,

Michael

Moreconnections

Re: What Mattered Most To Me Changed When I Changed Everythi

Postby Moreconnections » May 12th, 2011, 3:31 am

Hi,

Your medication no doubt influences how you feel and think. However it is not the barrier you believe it to be in your connection with Source/God. The belief in it being a barrier makes it so.

The connection to and with Source is constant. Nothing physical can upset that. If this is true then what is it that seems to make your connection difficult if not impossible? As CWG suggests it is simply your thoughts which make anything real. There is no chemical/medication that completely overwhelms our ability to feel and think freely. While those choices may be partially obscured they are still there. It is up to you to relax and change how you feel and think about these matters.

The relative mind often has difficulty accepting fully its own choices. Since it doesn't it uses the blame card. You are doing this regarding your medication.

Another trick the day to day consciousness uses is suggesting that to whatever degree you are powerless. Being powerless is assuming a victim role. You are neither powerless or a victim. By going more within you'll be able to move past the mind/ego chatter and Hear and Listen to your Godself. Try not to believe in what your egocentric self is telling you to be true. Instead nurture your Intention to consciously reconnect with Source/God. Have a singular focus on that.

Peace with Love,

Michael

Return to “What Matters Most to You”