I DON'T GET IT

Dialogue with Neale about The Only Thing That Matters
Just Me

I DON'T GET IT

Postby Just Me » September 4th, 2010, 1:14 am

Eight years ago I met a woman that when I looked into her eyes I saw myself looking at me through my own eyes. I've been trying to get away from her ever since then. I just finished reading "The Barn Dance" and that sure as heck didn't help. James had the same experience with Linda after she passed. She's still here. How do I deal with seeing myself in someone who is so lost? She is so wonderful and full of life, but ... she doesn't see me.

Moreconnections

Re: I DON'T GET IT

Postby Moreconnections » September 4th, 2010, 8:20 am

I don't know exactly what you are asking. I've had many experiences of looking through someone else's eyes and seeing what they were. Sometimes feeling what they were physically experiencing.

What did you feel this person was seeing in you or what were you seeing in you through her eyes? Was it unsettling in some way? Sounds like it may have been. If you subscribe to the idea of all of us being One that is just not some cute spiritual idea. It is quite literally true on all levels. If you are a person with very pronounced sensitivities you might have abilities that allow you to be another person if only for a moment. It can be a very scary experience to our egos. Merging completely with another entails a sense of the loss of our own ego definition and identity of ourselves.

The fluidity of the ever present Infinite energies available can make sudden changes seem unrelated. Our present state of consciousness presently can only primarily deal with things relatively understood. The unseen and/or abstract such as Twyman's experience can push our boundaries of comprehension. What I'm attempting to get at is there is no thing impossible but what we allow to be so. You say this person doesn't see you. I have a feeling she does.

Just Me

Postby Just Me » September 5th, 2010, 8:18 am

Thanks for responding and yes it was very unsettling. It scared the ... out of me. I looked away immediately. I know we are all one. We both signed the oneness petition. I just didn't know how unbelievably true that is. They call me the "Wizard Of Odd" here at work because of my ability to think outside the box and they have witnessed so many wonderful miracles going on all around me. To many people have told me to stop fighting it and we want to feel what your feeling,... I can't tell them what I don't know. The only thing I know is that I'm still in heaven and this is simply a different plane of our souls existence. I could go on, but that would take an entire book. Thanks again. I don't feel so crazy anymore. Guess it's true you have to get out of your mind. What did Neale say,... "if you don't go within, you go without"

Joe

Postby Joe » February 16th, 2011, 4:45 pm

I hope you'll write that book one day, Justme!
It sounds like a fascinating read, and one that could touch many, many lives..

Joe
: )

(Site Moderator)

Return to “What Matters Most to You”