IS THERE REALLY NOTHING ELSE TO DO?

Dialogue with Neale about The Only Thing That Matters
BUZZARDSKORNER

Postby BUZZARDSKORNER » September 4th, 2010, 8:59 am

I HAVE BEEN CONTEMPLATING THE LAST WEEK OR SO ABT LIFE.....THE TYPICAL ?'S WE ASK, WHY R WE HERE, WHT IS MY PURPOSE? ECT. AND WHT HAS COME TO ME IS THE ANSWER...HEATHER, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO DO.... THT TOOK ME OFF GUARD A MOMENT, AND I THGHT, NOTHING ELSE TO DO...BUT, THEN I REALLY THGHT ABT IT.....WHT ELSE WOULD WE BE DOING IF WE WERE NOT DOING WHAT WE ARE DOING NOW? I COULD NOT COME UP W/ANYTHING. I'M NOT TALKING ABT EXPERIENCING....I AM TALKING ABT LIVING...WHT WOULD U BE DOING IF U WERE NOT READING THIS NOW? WHERE WOULD YORU SPIRIT BE? WOULD YOU EVEN BE? IS THER ANYTHING OTHER THAN LIVING? IF SO, WHAT?

DEATHE.....WHAT IS DEATHE? I'VE NEVER SPK TO A DEAD PERSON, AND THOSE THT CLAIMED THEY HAVE, THOSE "DEAD" PPL WERE SPIRIT, WHICH WAS LIVING, SO.....IS THERE REALLY NOTHING ELSE TO DO? THE REASON WHY I ASK IS BECUZ I FINDISHED READING AN ARTICLE WHERE WE WILL BE ABLE TO CHANGE OUR BODY PARTS, AND RECEIVE NEW ONES, WHT W/ALL THE STEM CELL RESEARCH HAPPENING AND THT WE WOULD BE LIVING FOREVER.

WOULD U CHOOSE TO LIVE FOREVER? IF NOT WHAT ELSE WOULD YOU DO?

WHICH BRINGS ME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT IF THERE REALLY IS NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT LIVE, WHY NOT LIVE THE BEST WAY THT I KNW HOW, AND HAVE THE MOST FUN I AM ABLE TO HAVE, AND EXPERIENCE THE MOST IN LIFE, AND OPEN MY MIND TO NEW THINGS......since i will be doing this forever.

BUZZARDSKORNER ;)

Return to “What Matters Most to You”