are you up to it?

Dialogue with Neale about The Only Thing That Matters
Moreconnections

are you up to it?

Postby Moreconnections » September 16th, 2010, 5:21 am

A Challenge

What do you think your life would be if:

You saw this day as an opportunity to be more.

You felt each morning when you woke to be a gift.

You no longer entertained any negative thoughts.

You Knew of the Perfection of All that Is.

You were aware of every choice you make creates your experience.

You sought to experience similarity versus seeming difference.

You pursued a Peaceful resolution to any disagreement.

You really Listened.

You moved much more into your Now.

Your ego and relative mind are no longer in control.

You looked back at any and all past experiences and are thankful.

You do not fear the future.

You made no judgments.

You have Allowed yourself to move into the Love that Is.

Are you able to see the benefits of living in such ways? What is it that prevents you or holds you back from applying some of these?

If every person applies just one of these in their daily life, that would go a long way in changing our individual and collective experiences.

Peace,
Michael

servaas

Re: are you up to it?

Postby servaas » September 17th, 2010, 2:30 am

Well said, Michael.

I would even go a little further and state that if people applied these, the world would be a different place. More and more people are discovering this, so imagine what change this will bring to our world.
For me personally, moving in the now seems to be one of the biggest challenges. I need to explore this more, learn more about it to really grasp it.

Have a wonderful day,

Servaas

Moreconnections

Postby Moreconnections » September 17th, 2010, 4:10 am

Hi Servaas,

I have found people, including myself at one time, are unaware of the actual interrelationship between their state of consciousness and what is collectively experienced. As I mentioned in the thought I posted to me the relationship is clear. Our state of Being is intricately tied into what is showing up both individually and collectively, which means the world is reflecting it.

Sometimes I use the metaphor of humanity being 6+ billion drone like beings have a transparent protective bubble around them as they experience their lives. This transparent separation shield is the ego. As more people lessen the use of their ego shield they become able to more easily merge and be One with not only others but the world. The lessening of the importance we assign to our ego definitions of ourselves is a big step in Waking.

The Now is one of the most challenging concepts to grasp. Our relative consciousness believes in and constantly makes real seeming difference. This is another way of saying we make the myth of separation real. Our use of time is a very good example of this. Being Present is often misunderstood by people. The Now includes the past, Present and future. It is all 3. Some people try so hard to be in their Now that when a past thought is experienced they try to reject it. The same holds true for thoughts about the future. As CWG and other writings suggest the more you resist something the more real and important it becomes. Living in our Now takes some getting used to for sure. What helped me was being aware of when my mind traveled back in time or to the future. I realized I was doing this and then stepped back. In other words I assigned very little importance to either direction. I just noticed that's where my mind went for a moment of two. I didn't dwell on either place.

A book you might find helpful is The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.

Much Peace and understanding,
Michael

servaas

Postby servaas » September 17th, 2010, 4:26 am

Hi Michael,

The last thing you just said there is the key thing. I realize (already) that I go back in time in my mind, which influences what I think of, therefore partially creates what happens next. And I have been practicing stepping back. I now see that I was on the right path!

Thank you for your clear explanation. Every bit helps! Eckhart Tolle is on my list, but I am finishing CWG part 3 first. I am in the middle of it, I have the habit of rethinking every few sentences, trying to see how I could implement them directly, so reading takes some time. But, it's important that it is read and used right. The proof is how different a person I am today compared to a year ago. Incredible.

Have a wonderful, joy filled day,

Servaas

Moreconnections

Postby Moreconnections » September 17th, 2010, 4:54 am

Hi Again,

A couple quick comments. Using your relative mind to figure out how to implement some of the concepts within the Dialogues is making all this much more difficult than it needs to be. If a concept "feels" correct to you see if you can Trust that you will simply incorporate it into your daily life. You also said it's important that the material is used right. There is no-thing that is not right. Remember how the relative mind works by constantly relying on duality. If something deeply resonates with you you'll live it. Trust more in your own Perfection. You can't screw up!

Peace,
Michael

servaas

Postby servaas » September 17th, 2010, 5:48 am

Hi Michael,

Good points, thank you. Some things that I read in CWG need some understanding, at least for me it does sometimes. Granted, I cannot go wrong. But it took me a little while to accept that.
Maybe in what I said, it seems that I think too much about stuff. Reality however is a bit different. During my whole life, I have always trusted in one thing: my "gut feeling". Not knowing for many years what it was, I have done this in every respect, every situation, in my work, business and private life. In fact, twice I did not, I reasoned and it has cost me.
Of course, it is now that I know what or who I am listening to, and that I do what I always did: follow that feeling, follow my heart, never reason things out.
When I first read about judgement, judging people, it needed a little time for me to realize that I too judged people. That is what I meant by thinking about things. I needed to make that click and change my behavior. If it would not have felt right, I would have never done that.
Having said that, I know you are right, I need to trust more in Perfection.

Thank you for your help, it is always appreciated. I love connecting with others, exchanging ideas and tips, I am grateful to Neale for providing this forum.

Have a great day,

Servaas

Moreconnections

Postby Moreconnections » September 18th, 2010, 6:43 am

Hello Servaas,

We all think too much. Remembering how to Trust our deep gut feelings is very much like Trusting our natural intuitive natures. I can't count the times my thinking got in the way of my Flow...... How many times my thoughts would not let me see or feel Love being shown and expressed. The relative mind/consciousness is too busy making judgments about what Love is or is not to notice.

Sometimes when I write things people think I'm judgmental. There can be a thin line between observation and judgment. One thing that was recently mentioned by a couple of friends is that I tend to be to general. Kind of seeming to make blanket statements about how people often feel, think or act. I have responded to their comments and asked them if my statement was not observable? Observable across a wide segment of the human population.

In my writing about clutter one friend felt I was far to broad in my approach. That what I wrote was colored by my personal filters. That of course is a given and my response to his comment was this; "When I make a somewhat broad generalization about how complex many peoples lives are this is observable. I make no judgment about it. For those who wish to feel more in their Flow and Rhythm I am simply suggesting ideas to consider." When I explained this to him he seemed to understand.

Much of our lives are focused on looking for difference. Judgments are graphic examples of this. When you feel it out, to experience the relative seeming difference is necessary. The trick I have found for me is to Remember how to look past and through these seeming appearances of difference. Always having your radar on for similarity is a good way to do this.

Much Peace,
Michael

Return to “What Matters Most to You”