Enjoyed a magical moment today:)

Dialogue with Neale about The Only Thing That Matters
mindchild

Enjoyed a magical moment today:)

Postby mindchild » October 3rd, 2010, 1:28 pm

This "God" thing has been a roller coaster ride for me most of the time and I say that in a good way. :) I am still learning to see God in everyone. I admit most of the time it is a challenge. People don't make it easy. But more and more I am beginning to experience moments of clarity and magic. One such moment happened while watching my fiance's band play this afternoon. I have sat there countless times before and watched them jam out their tunes, but this time was different. All of a sudden, I looked at them not as individual musicians or even a band, but as God all at once, playing music for me, and I who was God, was witnessing it! I cannot even describe the feeling. It was an incredibly humbling and warm moment. I just thought I would share. I am ever seeking moments such as this everyday.

with <3
Lisa

Moreconnections

Re: Enjoyed a magical moment today:)

Postby Moreconnections » October 5th, 2010, 5:44 am

Hi Lisa,

Sounds like you had a major AhHa moment! In that moment your relative mind and ego were simply not active and guiding you. This almost always means the veil or myth of separation no longer is real or exists.

As writers like Neale have been advocating, one has to be literally "out of their mind" to experience the Oneness that exists.

You say people don't make it easy to see God in everything. Not really Lisa, these "others" only provide you with a temporary distraction. It is completely your call how important you allow anyone or anything to be.

The human relative mind/consciousness along with its buddy the ego takes and makes virtually everything into separate components of the Absolute. See if you can move into more relying less on those to give you your experience of life. Seek similarities in all things.

Peace with understanding,
Michael

Joe

Postby Joe » February 16th, 2011, 4:35 pm

Hello Lisa, and thank you for sharing this wonderful moment with us!

I wonder, have you had any similar experiences since then?..
If not, and you're willing to experiment with Life a bit, here are 3 quick ways that could help you re-experience that kind of Oneness:

1) In any moment, consciously 're-mind' yourself to see the moment before you 'Through the eyes of God'.
2) Seeing who/what you see before you in any moment, declare 'That's me, being free/love/joy (etc)'
3) Seeing who/what you see before you in any moment, declare, 'I am that, I am joy/free/perfectly designed (etc)'

I find that this last one is VERY powerful when combined with a walking meditation. I usually do so in an area with lots of nature. I see a bird hovering above me, stop walking, place all my focus on the bird, 'lock-onto' what it 'feels' like to be the bird, and then affirm my Oneness with it: 'I am that, I am free!'. I call this a 'Walk in Oneness' Meditation, and I find that just 10 minutes leaves me completely at One with all of Life for the rest of the day, and when I make this a regular practice, I find it much easier to feel this level of Oneness regardless of whatever happens back in 'everyday Life'.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share that with you in the hope that it might add something to your experience..
I'm looking forward to your update!

Joe
: )

(Site Moderator)

Lynniepinnie

Postby Lynniepinnie » February 26th, 2011, 5:43 pm

I think that's lovely. Being the bird. So simple. I'm going to do that!

Animals and children always seem to be in the moment. :) x

Joe

Postby Joe » February 27th, 2011, 5:29 pm

It's simple, but transformational - and anyone can do it, in a nanosecond!
Have fun with this, Lynniepinnie, and let us know how it goes!
May we all love the moment like our children do..
Joe

(Site Moderator)

Jaz

Postby Jaz » February 28th, 2011, 2:58 am

Hello Everyone.
I am new here.Nice to meet you everyone. This place looks great
I am a fish today, just exploring the waters. :roll:
I hope I will see you around more.
God is Great
Jaz :D

Joe

Postby Joe » February 28th, 2011, 4:03 pm

Hey Jaz - it's good to meet you here!
You're a very welcome fish, and I wish you many magical moments today!
Joe

Joe

Postby Joe » April 10th, 2011, 3:08 pm

I'm really glad to hear that, Margaret!
That's one thing we can do here - keep each other affirmed, and keep 'giving each other back to ourselves'.
Sharing, connecting, and reaching-out to each other really is enough to melt most of our troubles away.
With Love and Blessings,
Joe

Return to “What Matters Most to You”